The fully accessible Epic Guest House is situated in rustic Noordhoek, with its delightful village atmosphere at the foot of the famous Chapman’s Peak, and is the most scenic coastal drive along the renowned Cape Point Route in Cape Town.
We offer accessible B&B accommodation for everybody – no barriers with 4 disabled friendly bedrooms: 2 spacious en-suite family rooms as well as 2 double/twin rooms (with their own separate bathrooms.
Our lovely wide veranda deck entices you to enjoy the awesome views of surrounding mountains, wetlands with amazing sunsets through mature tall trees almost 365 days out of a year, with the Atlantic Ocean beckoning in the distance!
You immediately feel a sense of light and open space once inside the Epic Guest House. The lovely wide beamed high-ceiling lounge area & spacious dining room are decorated in a clean and modern style with a tasteful touch of Africa immediately inviting you to sit & feel the relaxed atmosphere.
The additional pool and Braai area looks down onto the “wetland” where abundant birdlife visit our property and if you are lucky, you will hear the famous call of the Fish Eagle.
A scrumptious wholesome breakfast is served from 7 – 9:30 am; Coffee & Tea is available all day with an open tab bar. A wide variety of restaurants are available to satisfy every taste bud and budget.
Prices vary on individual rooms and season. Please ask for correct pricing.
- Parking - Disabled (3500 mm)
- Bedroom – Carpets
- Bedroom - Tile
- Bedroom - Bed to Wall space (760 mm)
- Bedroom - Bed height(~ 450 mm)
- Bedroom - Removable bedside tables (or none)
- Bedroom - Desk
- Bathroom - Accessible (1700 mm x 1600 mm)
- Bathroom - Sliding door
- Bathroom - Toilet side access (800 mm)
- Bathroom - Toilet front access
- Bathroom - Lever flush handle
- Bathroom - Accessible basin (700 mm clearance)
- Bathroom - Lever taps
- Bathroom - Toilet grab bars (in accordance with SABS standards)
- Bathroom - Roll-in shower
- Bathroom - Hand shower attachment
- Bathroom - Shower seat
- Bathroom - Shower grab bars (in accordance with SABS standards)
- Bathroom – Commode
- Bathroom - Mirror (≤900 mm from floor)
- Kitchen - Accessible workspace (710-865mm height; 750 mm clearance under)
- Kitchen - Accessible cupboards
- Accessible Dining Room
- Accessible Lounge
- Accessible Outdoor Area
Kids Features: Ramps for Strollers