Listing on the website is easy. Just pick your category below and fill in the form.
The more detail, the better.
Service providers who have hosted Warrior On Wheels families for an adventure experience receive a lifetime free membership. We will be in touch shortly with your coupon codes.
We invite you to join us in showcasing Cape Town (and surrounds) as an accessible destination before we extend the invitation to the other provinces.
R99 per month
R1188 per year
This is what you get when you list your business on the Accessible South Africa website
A searchable profile page including your contact details, description, UA features, photos, a video of your choice, specials tab, & traveller reviews.
We will provide you with a template to fill in with tick boxes to use relating to your accessible facitilites.
A member badge to display on your own website to represent your commitment to the ongoing journey of being accessible to all travellers.
Opportunity to advertise on our home page, in our newsletters, blog posts and on our social media channels.
Opportunity to invite our team to experience your accessible features and provide experience-based feedback.
An analytics tab to track visitors to your page. If visitors contact you via the email option on our site, you’ll also be able to track back to us.
Opportunity to share your stories on a featured guest blog, or invite our team to visit and we will blog about our experience.
Access to “Accessible South Africa” experience badges by inviting our team to visit and provide feedback on your facilities.
Feature in our “Service Provider Spotlight” section on our podcast channel, or engage in an interview and share your accessible journey.
This is why you should list your business
- Accessible South Africa is a one-stop platform enabling disabled travellers to plan their trip
- All tourism products featured including transport, accommodation, activities, restaurants, tour operators, attractions, equipment & events.
- The accessible website is built for easy navigation and browsing by persons with disabilities
- Your profile will feature everything your establishment or business offers, with contact details etc.
- Potential travellers will contact you directly to make their enquiries.
- With our interactive map, clients can see what establishments/activities etc. are near them
- Your annual contribution goes towards supporting the work of Warrior On Wheels Foundation, an NPO that provides adventure and tourism experiences for children with disabilities.
- Your listing provides an income source for a person with a disability, or the parent of a child with a disability.
Accessible Travel South Africa
We are not a ‘policing’ body on the road to universal access. On the contrary, we aim to empower and uplift differently-abled travellers by providing information on travel experience. To do this, we need as detailed as possible descriptions, including things that may be less accessible or not accessible at all. Our aim is to give people a good idea, before they go, so that they can choose where to go, according to their own needs.
With pictures, too, the more the better. Pictures of ramps, stairs that may need to be negotiated, bathrooms etc. are very helpful.
Our checklist is standard features, and searchable, if you feel we are missing something crucial, let us know! We’re all helping each other along on this journey!