Transport Category: Wheelchair User
Multilayer Trade Corporation (MLT Car Hire & Tours) was founded in 2002 and is actively managed and owned by its founder, Janet Pillai. The company has enjoyed robust growth in the vehicle rental industry. MLT has been successfully growing the vehicle rental market share and offers a bespoke shuttle and chauffer services.
They are positioned as a viable alternative to the larger brands in the car rental space. With a fleet of over 300 vehicles MLT offers the consumer the same selection of foreign and domestic vehicles at a significant discount from the larger rental operators in the market.
MLT have just added their first wheelchair accessible vehicle [WAV] to their fleet and now offer travellers with disabilities a transport service in Cape Town.
- Ricon customised conversion
- Save and efficient transport for wheelchair passengers.
- Manufactured in the USA, and adhering to stringent safety standards.
- Able to transport 2 wheelchairs and 8 passengers.
- Ramp access with 3 metre clearance.
- Sound and solid restraints for comfort and safety – extremely durable restraint system
Features: Entrance - Ramp (1:3)