About the Position:
The role of the representative is to engage with establishments who provide facilities for travellers with disabilities and invite them to list their business in the directory.
- Only candidates with a disability will be considered for these positions.
- The primary caregiver of a person with a disability (e.g. parent or spouse) will also be considered provided that the person with a disability is unable to work and the caregiver is responsible financially for their care.
- Own laptop, cellphone and internet connection is essential.
- Excellent communication skills (written or verbal depending on disability and means of communication)
- Understanding of facilities required for various disabilities.
- An interest in travel and tourism is recommended
- Commission only
- Work from home position
- Three month trial period applies
How to Apply:
Please email your CV to email@example.com and a short introduction to who you are. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an introductory and training workshop during the month of July 2019. Date, time and venue to be confirmed by email.
For this round of applications, only candidates living in Cape Town will be considered. Applications for other cities and provinces will be called for in the near future.